[Volumio 3.601] Upgrade from previous version to 3.601, rescan needed :-/

Ok tested on my other X86 player and it seems to work, i didnt lose my my library.
Thanks Darmur !

Ok, thanks for testing this fix… good news that the problem is gone.

the very same fix will be applied to RPi and other platforms

I have update to the test version 3.619, but now it shows me 18.85 TB as size and this even for a NAS which is not mounted !?

the fix is still not implemented on RPi

ah, ok, got it.

Even so, with version 3.611 the drives have been detected correct in my case.

In regard to this: Is there a page where one can see what has been changed from version to version?

For the official releases

1 Like

Great :slight_smile: Bookmarked :wink:

Hmmm, now I switched on my NAS, went to Sources, then clicked on edit and save in order ot get it mounted. Similar like I did it 100 times. Normally this initiates an update, which in regard to that nothing has changed doesn’t take much time. But now a rescan is going on :face_with_spiral_eyes:

What is weird is that even the USB that has been mounted already is (unnecessarily) rescanned.

I tested with new 3.616. The problem is same. There is on difference. The size of connected NAS shows 15.85TB but my NAS has 6.5TB.

I’ll wait next version. T_T

Right, but with V3.611 it all looked fine (at least in case of my 2 RPIs)

Downloaded the new version 3.616. Again the size indication of the connected drive is incorrect,

the fix for that problem is still pending

Just upgraded to the new release on my 2 RPi4s and the drive size is wrong on both. My Samba drive has about 220 GB available out of 500. It now says 15.85 TB. The figure was correct on the previous version.

Edit: Version is 3.616. I tried deleting the network drive details and then adding it again. No difference, still shows 15.85 TB.

Edit2: Maybe this can be appended to this topic.

I have just upgraded to v3.616 and both drives on NAS are showing 15.85 TB - somewhat larger than the actual drives!

http://logs.volumio.org/volumio/qKzUlxM.html

Mine are also 15.85TB, quite close so i didnt even noticed.

Raspi 4
Test version 3.623 has sorted the reported network drive size problem for me

1 Like

yes, the fix for the wrong size is in place with the test version 3.623

2 Likes

Fixed for me with V3.623 :slight_smile: :ok_hand:

Also on 3.625 (test mode)