Unofficial Volumio3 images (with MyVolumio) for OrangePi SBCs with H3 processor

Fine! I found how to rotate the image on the display in the system (see post above).
Now I understand that the touch display plug-in is not working for me as it should! And most importantly, on my system its settings consist of only three sections:

• Screensaver Settings
  • Mouse Poiner Settings
  • Scale Settings

And that’s the question - where are all the other sections?

• “brightness_conf”
  • “orientation_conf”
  • “gpumem_conf”

those are only working on a RPi system, that’s why they are hidden in yours

I recommend to ask for help on the official thread of the touch display plugin

I would like to ask, is only ver 3.456 version a wifi device that can be used? Unfortunately, this link is broken. The wifi function cannot be used in other versions, especially ver 3.569. I am using the orange pi pc plus version. Thank you for God’s blessing.

I am building a player on orange pi pc, pcm5102 and Volumio 3.569. I’ve encountered that it often doesn’t detect the pcm5102 when trying to play - it writes an error. If you go into the settings, set playback via HDMI, start playback, then stop, then switch to the trunnion - everything starts playing normally… Is this a hardware or software problem? Maybe put previous builds. Which build is stable, can you tell me? Thanks.

the new stable version 3.703 has been released, please try that one

I will put the link in the initial post

1 Like

Thank you! Will definitely check it out today!

hey, any plans for this on the orange pi zero 2w? or does one of these work for it already?

those imaged don’t work on Orange pi zero 2w (it’s a totally different CPU), and there is no plan of supporting it