[PLUGIN] YouTube for Volumio

did you do the mpd update? otherwise you get hickups…

yeah on 2.853 i ve done it. on 2.853 my only is something with volumio. when i was adding something ti used to add it on the list and play. but now deletes my whole queue list.

old playlist will not work on new release you have to create new ones,due of the new construction
of youtube2

no i mean about the queue list. you know when you play something either youtube radio or whatever makes a queue list.

i don’t have that i the new versions running only 3.xx now because 2.xx versions
took my whole network down…slowly i lost internet on all devices…only mobile was left…

version 3.xx not working dlna…i dont know why the messed up the queue list. on 2.729 it was fine but not on 2.853 and 2.861. the whole network down? lol

i was calling isp with complains, could not go to many sites any more timed out …
after that lost total loss of internet on my network…
in the begining you lost a few sites after 30 min …you only got mobile left…

oh wow that was weird maybe the traffic bugged out the router or something…

no if i de-couple volumio from my network it came back with no problems…

thats weird i never had an issue like this with volumio…

it was my first to and i have build many networks in the years …
never had this with what i builded in the years…

i ve seen something similar with dvr,nvr traffic was bringing down the whole network because somehow they loaded malware traffic.

anyways i forgot that we are a thread for youtube lol

yeah malware ect can do many things… but a fresh install of volumio should not do this …
i’m a trouble shooter ( A+ I+ N+ ) but this surprised me … simular as the curfew we are getting soon.

yeah it shouldnt this is why i thought maybe your router got messed up with the traffic. now i m testing other images again lol

i checked the whole network, after sometime i discovered that volumio was the bad guy but only,
on the 2.xx versions so that’s why i started to run the beta’s 3.xx and that resolved the problems.

thats so strange what it could be specific on a version…even right now i m testing 2.773 that looks like its the best combination for me

a lot of things still have to be altered to the new versions after that you can test it.
but it’s a lot of work for the guys they do a great job finding solutions but some times get stuck too…

I just tested this new plugin and apart from that I can see that there has gone a lot of effort into it, it fails for me just like the precursor.

Client ID and Secret given, it states Access granted but fails to show anything. That is: Google Developer Console shows API access errors and within the UI its either No results or loads infinitely.

That is with the current Volumio version 2.861.

If you are referring to the YouTube2 plugin, perhaps we should discuss in that thread instead of here. Does changing to ‘scraping’ method in the plugin settings work?

Your’re totally right! Thank you!

Scraping works but it’s not really of use since I don’t have access to my private playlists.