Volume issue - suddenly decreasing the volume automatically

Volumio 3 Issues?

Please see: Volumio 3 issues: hints and solutions before posting a new issue.
(You’ll need to cut and paste the link)

Hi…I’m having a couple of new issues with volumio since yesterday.

My configuration details.
Volumio v3.543
Rpi 4 2GB
IQ audio DAC pro
Rpi standard PS. ( 5v 3A)

1st issue.
My volumio version was 3.512 till yesterday and I got an update notification and when I done ok and uodated to 3.546… But after that update when we turn on the streamer first time and within a few seconds the volume which was set, suddenly goes down… I went to audio settings & done - Hardware - Digital. Even after setting and saving, the volume will be low on each rebooting after that it is working fine.

1. issue.
    Some of my friends are using volumio and using as streamer but none of them are getting any new software update… auto update is on but not getting it. In my case settings are off but I get new updated every now and then what is the reason? Hope the volumio team can help you with this. Waiting for a quick reply.

Thank you
Naveen francis

You have the right upgrade version, not sure why your friend isn’t receiving it.

Regarding your volume issue, I’ve never come across that before, but I see you posted on another thread that you’ve been experiencing pops and clicks. I would suspect a hardware fault, either your Pi4, the power supply, or your DAC. Any chance you could one by one swap out these with your friend to eliminate which, if any, is causing your problems?