REV5 - Palani Acoustic DIY HiFi Streamer

Hi community :slight_smile: Built a new case for my DiY DAC, now with wood, carbon and chrome mix, inside again in copper :slight_smile: Hope you like it :slight_smile: … Have a nice evening …

9 Likes

Great project !

1 Like

Wow!
That looks really great!

1 Like

I’m really proud to have helped a bit in this project !
Congratulations, @Aiello , this is a wonderful piece of art !!

Did you design the PCB for the Power supply side yourself?

I afford myself to answer in place of Aiello, as this PCB is the help I was talking about.
So I designed it a few years ago (see my post : My high-end streamer), and Aiello contacted me a few months ago to get help in this.

In fact, this PCB is here mainly to help on the overall assembly. No huge electronic on it, it’s just here to avoid many wire between the different board I decided to integrate, and make something (almost) clean.

2 Likes

Hi everyone :slightly_smiling_face:
Small video about my DiY Dac & Streamer…which runs like a power tank completely on LifePO4 batteries…
And everything packed in two cases :slightly_smiling_face:
Still under construction; and I still have to finalise a few things .

2 Likes

Wow! How come I missed this!

Fantastic work @Aiello!

1 Like

hehe many thanks to the Volumio team
I would look forward to becoming a subscribe from volumio on youtube :slight_smile:

Just did with my personal account!

1 Like

super thank you very much… it’s an honour :kissing_heart:

I have built this one before

@Aiello

Damn, beautiful design, especially the 2nd one. Guess that one is final this way?

yes this is the final design of the case for now…but the hardware is still being developed …thanks for commenting :slight_smile:

Pimped lifepo4
carbon and gold strip as plus indicator :slight_smile:

enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes
3 Likes

I just wanted to say that…i love the entire Volumio team, always ready to help, with a great appreciation for his users

4ZA, e tanti ringraziamenti :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s really a pleasure to see these sparks of creativity (and style!) in our community. Keep up the good work, we’re happy to help where we can on this

1 Like
3 Likes