Qobuz & Tidal stopped showing up on my Sources Menu

Volumio 3 Issues?

Please see: Volumio 3 issues: hints and solutions before posting a new issue.
(You’ll need to cut and paste the link)

----------------------------- Delete here & above before posting below -----------------

Everything was working and then yesterday afternoon The Tidal and Qobuz logins have disappeared from my Sources Menu? I am a Qobuz user. I change no settings. My internet is up and running and I can stream off the internet with another device. So that is all good.
I am using a Mercury Streamer (basically a Raspberry Pi w/hat, hardwired and WiFi available). I have my Volumio loaded on an SD card in the streamer. Using an iPad.
It recognizes my Volumio.
Just no longer have the logins in the menu for Qobuz or Tidal.
I have tried:
Deleting Volumio App and reloading.
Rebooting my Streamer
Rebooting my Router/Modum
Any thoughts?

1 Like

I had this problem once and solved it by logging out of MyVolumio and then in again. Give it a try🤞

THANK YOU for the suggestion…it reappeared right after I posted??? :man_shrugging:t2:
…but your suggestion I did not try…but I AM SURE it will be helpful in wrangling this temperamental application.
:+1:t3::grin:

1 Like

Ok…this morning when I opened the Volumio App to play music., Qobuz was not an available source.
I used your trick to turn Volumio off and reboot it.
It worked, so thank you again for the tip…
…but something must have change (in a negative way), for this to just start happening. My settings were/are all the same.
I use The HEOS APP on my Marantz SACD30n to stream Amazon Music. It is a similar situation that we have here: a 3rd party app implementing a streaming service (no plugin, just like Volumio and Qobuz),. ….but…when I use that system it says constantly fluid while I am listening. I can go to other apps on my iPad ( mail, Chrome, etc.) and come back to HEOS and it is current and engaged with the song that is playing…no lag, no glitches.
Qobuz, was better a while back…but not great…but now it’s pretty horrible. It is never current. I.e. when I return from another app, it shows a screen that is where I left it.
The app has disengaged or something…I sit there for 30-60 sec…it may re-engage…it may not. It may have dropped Qobuz…it may not have…
I am not having any internet problems, my streamer is hardwired via the internet…so…I am wondering if this is a common problem with users? Sorry for the long post.
I am going to try activating my WiFi instead of the wired connection and see if that makes any difference.

Yes, this is one of many, many Volumio small quirks or bugs that make using it annoying from time to time. Recently I reinstalled Volumio on the fresh SD card and after that I encountered the same problem - Tidal disappeared any in “Streaming Services” was only “Start Trial” button. I’ve spent a few days trying to figure out the problem, finally finding this thread here. Logging out/in helped and solved the problem.