Project with PeppyMeter/PeppySpectrum Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO

Hi together,
I have upload a Volumio image with all PeppyMeter dependencies here:
Post 7
It’s for raspberry only and for testing. You can’t update the image inplace to a newer version.
But a PeppyMeter installation needs only two minutes to working meters. :wink:
have fun
2aCD

So the new version has the “0” tweak in in it?
X86 users can’t run the installer anymore?

It’s not a new version of plugin. It’s an Volumio image with included peppy meter dependencies (peppyalsa, pygame, cairosvg)

aha, thanks for confirming this

Hi @2aCD Now i try, but the original file is named “Peppyalsa.postPeppyalsa.5.conf.tmpl” instead your file is named only “Peppyalsa.postPeppyalsa.5.conf” without tmpl…it’s necessary to add .tmpl ? or i can leave only “Peppyalsa.postPeppyalsa.5.conf” ?
However i named your file as .“conf.tmpl” and follewed your istruction but unfortunately the issue of skipping tracks remains. I tried either with modular alsa either with dsd native.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [PLUGIN] Touch Display

Hi @Roberto_Grieco
I have update the zip file for a new test.
please test with DSD native and enabled Spotify.

1 Like

Good afternoon. Tell me at this link https://aliexpress.ru/item/4001115081190.html Which board option should I buy A or B.

Interface information of the driver board A:this driver board cannot adjust the backlight

Interface information of the driver board B:this driver board can adjust the backlight

I would go for B

@Gelo5 hi!!
Thank you for your the skins!! Awesome work!!

can you make a Horizontal Dorrough Meter for 1280x400 resolution? I really love this meter.

Thank you very much!!

Since you are writing in the Peppymeter topic, you probably intend to use Peppymeter. You chose resolution 1920x480. There are 12 skins for this resolution. Think about it
Maybe 1280x400 or 1920x515 or 1480x320 would be a better choice?

Nothing to do. Skips always, but sometimes the reproduction is just a little bit longer than before…

the last try
Peppyalsa.postPeppyalsa.5.conf.zip (767 Bytes)

and always switch the alsa configuration befor you restart

Hello, I wanted to install the peppymeter plug-in for my volumio, but since there are no guides for it in my language, I have problems with it. For now, I stopped at uploading the peppymeter plug-in via Filezilla, I don’t know what to enter to access the files on the SD card in my Raspberry Pi.

Can you help me?

1.Download the file:
https://github.com/2aCD-creator/volumio-plugins/raw/gh-pages/plugins/volumio/armhf/user_interface/peppy_screensaver/peppy_screensaver_1.4.0.zip
2.Unpack on your computer
3. Transfer the entire unpacked folder (peppy_screensaver) via FTP to:
/home/volumio
4.Connect via SSH to volumio:
cd /home/volumio/peppy_screensaver
volumio plugin install
Reboot

Ok, thank you, but before that I need to check what FTP and SHH are

FileZilla - FTP, Putty - SSH

maybe this is something for you.

Hi, my friend @2aCD
“Habemus Papam”
Finally now the tracks don’t skip anymore.
You’re great!

Here you go @manepipoca

3 Likes