Project with PeppyMeter Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO v2.9xx and 3.0xx buster

Hi @2aCD I use an smsl c100 external dac

1 Like

Installed PM before seeing this this morning but everything is working 100% normal through my Pi4b, Innomaker pro DAC using Spotify. Is there something I should be watching for?

Maybe it is a reason why 1.3.9 installed one hour ago not working

:upside_down_face:

Thank you for the info.

Hi guys.
What is the recommended order of installation of individual plugins for Peppy Meter. From what I read, after installing Volumio, you should first install Touch Display → Peppy Meter → Now Playing. Something else? I also have a request to the 2aCD admin if it would be possible to describe more clearly which version and installation method is current. There are several versions of the software and descriptions of different installation variants and it is not clear which one to use.

Volumio → Touch Display–> Plugins
Wait, there will be a new version of Peppymeter Screen

Volumio 3 Issues?

Please see: Volumio 3 issues: hints and solutions before posting a new issue.

Hey everyone! I had peppy meter installed on my volumio player and it was working fine. However, I recently formatted the SD card due to sone reason and did a fresh installation of volumio OS. After reinstalling peppy meter, it seems to have stopped working. Any ideas on what could be causing this? I could really use some help here.

Thanks
John francis

Maby this.

Hi together,

the new plugin is now available. What’s new and download you find here:
Post 7

It is now compatible with latest PeppyMeter changes to place meter files outside of program folder.

many thanks to peppy.player, to work with me on all changes for our Volumio-Integration

best regards
2aCD

3 Likes

Works great! Thanks. This is it!

This replicates skin 1480x320 on a 1920x1080 monitor :joy:

Uninstalled 1.3.9
Reboot
Installed 1.4
Works at first time !!!

Great job with empty folders for other res.

Thank you @2aCD

Does the FusionDSP integration in combination with Spotify work for you?

1 Like

Hello…Any idea when they’ll fix the current peppy meter problem? I’d like to be notified once it’s resolved.

Thank you
John francis

Have you tried this new version yet?

Hi… Tried to install tge latest version peppy meter but it is not working…please guide me how to install it.

Thanks
John francis

there it is on post 7.
and link how to install.

Project with PeppyMeter Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO v2.9xx and 3.0xx buster - #1212 by michel8166

1 Like

I’ll give it a try and start with a fresh installation.

This combination should now work without any problems
Please enable the DSP integration in PeppyMeter plugin for this.

Tell me. If I turn on DSP intrgration Spotify integration disapear.

What it means?? Only DSP or Spotify??

Or on DSP integration Spotyfi integration is always on??

1 Like

okay new volumio installation.
setup dac and reboot - install FusionDSP configure (sound okay) install touchscreen plugin an configure and reboot - install spotify and check if everything still plays (okay) - install and configure peppymeter (Fusion DSP integration on) and reboot. after reboot no sound but vu meters work okay.