[PLUGIN] YouTube Cast Receiver

if you don’t provide a complete system log, it will be impossible for the developer to understand the root-cause of your problem

@gvida it just works connect it true tv couple code. it’s running on my samsung s20 /

volumio 3.512
Youtube Cast Reciever 1.04

After opening YT app

first connect the phone with YTCR, pick connect with Tv code
after that select what you wanna play :slight_smile: enjoy.

binding with wlan and use manual pairing and use Tv couple code
don’t forget to save binding
( it could be that you need to be logged into your google account mine is on the phone. )

Hum
Why do I associate a tv code, as I do not use TV but only my mobile on which I have a concert I would like to play on Volumio ?

something not clear with me on the use of this code. May be this is stupid

In addition to that, here a screen copies of my volumio pluggin. as you cn see I do not have the pairing part !
Pic 1

Pic 2

are you using a older version of Youtube Cast Reciever ?
what is the version that you use, this must be a older version because my phone
shows more then what you are showing.my tip is update the plugin to 1.04 and try again.
( and if your plugins are out of date they will not work or not good. )

tv code is just a couple code to a device something like a handshake.

I use the 0.1.3

How to obtain the latest version ?

Is the TV code mandatory even the ytube apps is on mobile ?

I Have these 2 plugins

here you are

you should install the beta version 1.0.4 of the Youtube Cast Receiver plugin

Here is the plugin version I have in the store, I have installed it then enabled it. Once done the plugin version is 0.1.3 not 1.0.4

after enablement

Did you restart Volumio?

meanwhile I have installed the yutube2 plugin and works perfectly as I expected.
be able to search and having the list of video is fine.

yutube casr receiver will be testted later this week. I let you know.

Thanks a lot for your support.

if you have still questions about it just post it and we will take a look at it :slight_smile:

you must click on “details”, and then install the beta 1.0.4

Yes darmur, I forgot to go to detail to select the version I want ! By defaut it takes the first one , i assume.
I am not completly volumio fluent :slight_smile:
But more I use it, More I love It. Really good job done !!!

maybe a idea to remove the old broken ones and move 1.04 as default?
and it would be nice if it would be done for all those that are rebuild by patrick…

@patrickkfkan can you say witch ones are broken and should be removed and what can stay.

HI

Using yutube2 plugin, can you confirm that both pluggins do not display the video but only the first image as cover?
It would have been fantastic the video on youtube be also displayed on the tactil screen! May be a next release :slight_smile: ?

Gvida, a audio player like volumio only play’s the audio from the video.

It was what I tough .
The rate from youtube is 160 kbps. The same recording played via my race connected to the TV via toslink looks provide a better sound.

Is there a limitation somewhere by the pluggin ?