[PLUGIN] Now Playing

Run perfect. Very Nice! Thanks you!

I had to do a clean install as after updating Volumio only booted as far as ‘logon’ but failed to load any further as undervoltage detected, this particular pi has had undervoltage warnings for some time but never not loaded previously. Possibly a dodgy power supply.
All working fine now :sunglasses:
Thank You !

Amazing !! Thank you.
Listening Mother Earth Web Radio (Plugin):

1 Like

Hi @patrickkfkan

Great plug-in, works fantastic. But just for aesthetic reasons would it be possible to alter the size of the % symbol seperate to that of the volume.
Also would it be possible to BOLD the displayed volume value

regards

Beautiful grate work mate!!

2 Likes

Patrick there are people asking if it’s possible to create a coverflow
Something like this :

In peppy meter it’s not possible …

Can you see if it’s possible with volumio.

Best regards,
Dvo

2 Likes

Dear Patrick,

Can you help implement COVER FLOW function on the Now playing, please!
Would be very grateful and much appreciated your kind help.

Kind Regards
Rasam

The progress bar stops responding after a song. Refreshing the page helps but than stops responding again.

@patrickkfkan can you pick this up.

1 Like

Dear Patrick,

When I play web radio with TuneIn, I always see the TuneIn cover art in the basic view. In info view I can see the record cover of the song being played. Can I also set the record cover that is played in the basic view? How I do that?

Patrick is very busy and will be unavailable until mid-December!

a quick anwser to your question is that it’s not possible right now.

Thank you for your prompt reply
I think this is a problem with TuneIn.
It works in the music plugins 80"80" and Radio Praradise.

2 Likes

that’s why they are plugins and not webradio.

Have Volumio installed on a Raspberry Pi + Justboom Digi board, with 5" screen, mostly controlled via my android phone with the volumio app.
How do I activate the now playing (preview) screen on the 5" screen when volumio plays, without the need to navigate locally on the 5" screen, to the plugins and manually activating preview?

Is there a way to activate it on the 5" screen, automatically or remotely from my android phone?

Thanks

1 Like

isn’t that ip:4004 ?

Hi @Moshe_Zolotov

Not sure what the question is.
You can default show “now playing”, by selecting:

I was wrong with my assumption with Tunein, it is programmed in the basic view that the cover of the station / artist is displayed.
I think that’s because of the local music covers.

another question from a beginner with volumio and Now Playing.
On the URL screen I want to start with the Info View.
Is that possible? If so, what do I have to do?
Maybe someone knows a solution. :slight_smile:

Everything was working fine for a few days, but now all I get is this screen. Volumio still works fine, it just seems to be something with the plugin. Using the official 7" touchscreen and it’s associated plugin. Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 10.50.45 AM