Project with PeppyMeter Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO v2.9xx and 3.0xx buster

Here you find the moving hands.

This is the important part of the previous message :slight_smile:

As before, I installed the plugin from Step 7 and made the settings in the touch display and Peppymeter plugin as they were before. As said, Peppymeter starts, the VU meters appear but the hands don’t move.

if you did it this way you should be fine.

sometimes you have to turn on software or hardware in playback options/mixer type to make the hands move.

2 Likes

What plugins do you have installed?

@Gelo5

I love all your work! and it reminds of me the richness of iOS 6.

And I love the music app on the iOS 6 and especially how simple and clover is the "COVER FLOW"
Is there anyway we can replicate the cover flow function on PeppyMeter and possibly navigating through IR remote. Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

:metal: :v: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank you for the kind words. It’s a question for @patrickkfkan and his “Now Playing” plugin. I have Kodi (RPi) for this type (Kiosk mode, rotating plate, back cover and much more). I asked @2aCD if it could be implanted but not responding.

@2acd is quite buzy at the moment and could not find the time to do something so we can count him out for the moment i hope when he got the time again that we hear from him.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s possible todo with peppy player
But maybe with css3 it’s possible to create but if it will work with all browsers is the question. but this you could ask @patrickkfkan if he sees away to create it.

This can’t be done with peppy_meter.
Peppy is based on a screensaver logic.
What would happen if you touch your screen or remote to scroll through covers?

Just to clarify: I often browse the forum on my smartphone. Some likes are the result of “scrolling” the page. They are not always correct.

So all the likes I got are actually scrolling mistakes… that hurts :disappointed:

1 Like

Yours from me are OK :slight_smile: :crazy_face:

Many thanks Gelo5 - Much appreciated!

Would be grate on native volumio plugin.
If not us someone will one-day.

Thank you.

All skins updated. Click on my Avatar, you will see a link to skins.
That’s over 180 skins for different resolutions.
Time to leave this thread.
If there are any bugs - let me know.

1 Like

Please, can you help on this “COVER FLOW” CSS3 will be one of a kind and will lost long for a generation.

Thanks much!

Hi Gelo5,

would it be possible to make your AdvenX220 available in 1480 x 320? The part looks terrific in 1280x400, certainly one of the most beautiful skins so far. I’m building a new case next week and would be grateful for this skin.

@Joersch
Project with PeppyMeter Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO v2.9xx and 3.0xx buster - #738 by Gelo5?

Awesome, thanks Gelo5. Here is a picture of your X220 on my current display

1 Like