New to Volumio..Need your valuable inputs

Volumio 3 Issues?

Please see: Volumio 3 issues: hints and solutions before posting a new issue.
(You’ll need to cut and paste the link)

----------------------------- Delete here & above before posting below -----------------

Dear Members,

Currently I have connected by RPI 4 with Volumio running connected with my 4K TV. My queries are ----

1. Is it possible to enable 4K display while using Volumio on the 4K TV ? If yes please suggest the commands. Currently I am running on 1920*1080.

2. I use Volumio app on my iPad to browse my music folders and select the album to be played on my RPI connected to my 4K tv. Is it by any ways possible that while I am browsing through my music folders on my iPad, I can get the same view on the TV which is connected with my RPI4 ?

3. Finally, I have some 750 Albums on the folder which I have added to my Volumio as a NAS Source. When I am accessing those albums on my Windows PC using Volumio PC app, it is smooth but the same time when I am using the Volumio app on my iPad to do the same thing, I am getting a huge lag.

Please help me with the above queries….

Regards,
Your Volumio Community Friend – Rajiv from India

1. Please install the touch display plugin
  2. Yes, see bullet 1
  3. Normally this behavior is only only the first load, once every thumbnail has loaded the experience should be smoother.

Finally was able to resolve the issue no. 3 by putting off the web covers. But still not able to do the below ----

I use Volumio app on my iPad to browse my music folders and select the album to be played on my RPI connected to my 4K tv. Is it by any ways possible that while I am browsing through my music folders on my iPad, I can get the same view on the TV which is connected with my RPI4 ?