Browsing, Adding to Cue, Forced to Scroll a Long Way

Hi,
When browsing music from “artists,” picking a song, then selecting “add to cue,” I often go back to “artist” and continue browsing while the music is rolling. Then I’ll scroll up the alphabet and find another artist I want to play, select a song and “add to cue.” Initially, going back to “artist” drops me where I left off in the alphabet. But in short order, Volumio begins taking me back to the top of the list more often than not. That means if I left off at “J,” I’ll have to scroll from the beginning of the list using either the app or computer, and that’s a PITA. I upgraded from an RPI3 to a 4 because I thought that would fix it. It didn’t. I also tried a Celeron based 2 gHz quad core mini PC hosting Volumio OS, but it made no difference. I’m back to the Pi4 because it fits behind my touch display kiosk.

The music in this case is coming from a USB drive connected to one of the Pi’s USB 3 ports. Volumio OS is up to date.

Anybody else have this problem?
Volumio 3 Issues?

Please see: Volumio 3 issues: hints and solutions before posting a new issue.
(You’ll need to cut and paste the link)

----------------------------- Delete here & above before posting below -----------------