X86/PC Soundcard compatibility matrix

Dear volumio team and volumio on x86/PC users
In the last weeks i installed and tested volumio on several X86 Platforms ( e.g. Fujitsu Esprimo E520, C720 ).
In General it worked fine on both with some smaller issues, but the main question is always USB DAC compatibility or internal soundcard compatibility ( if internal soundcard shall be used ).
The use of an internal soundcard ( i recommend with spdif output) is a good and quite cheap solution if an existing high end USB DAC is not supported but the USB DAC has an spdif input ( which most high end USB DACs have ).
I furthermore use an FFT based room correction processor ( Audiovolver) which has an SPDIF input only.
It would be fine to open a new x86/PC internal sound card compatibility list if this does not exist elsewhere.
I found something similiar in the ALSA Soundcard Matrix but that matrix is not really up to date.
I used the TERRATEC AUREON 7.1 PCIe based Soundcard ( with C-Media 8828 ) and this works fine with volumio and coax spdif output although not listed in the alsa matrix.

Best regards.

Compatible Soundcards tested:
Asus Xonar DSX ( low Profile ) including SPDIF outputs ( manufacturing stopped)
Asus Xonar DX ( low profile) including optical SPDIF (manufacturing stopped)