Wireless card for my nuc6i7kyk

As to the other issue, yes, Volumio 3 does not have any plugins, work is in progress.
Any specific need for a plugin?

yeah i did exactly thatā€¦ can see my AP right awayā€¦ no need to waitā€¦ thumbs upā€¦

i am thankfull enough at least to get volumio working on my NUCā€¦ was using pi4 but found laggyā€¦ so far i love how this perform on my NUCā€¦

as for plugin i was using spotify and tidal last timeā€¦ its a good to haveā€¦ not urgentā€¦ i play mostly on my local flacā€¦

will Volumio3 come with EQ or DSP tools?

same ones from Volumio 2, as from @balbuze expertise

assuming this one?

safe to give a shot now? :grimacing: hehe

Hello! Donā€™t use it with Volumio Buster it wonā€™t workā€¦ Instead use : volumio-plugins/plugins/audio_interface/Parameq4Volumio at alsa_modular Ā· balbuze/volumio-plugins Ā· GitHub
Or For FIR volumio-plugins/plugins/audio_interface/Dsp4Volumio at alsa_modular Ā· balbuze/volumio-plugins Ā· GitHub
Both based on CamillaDsp

1 Like

balbuzeā€™s brutefir plugin wonā€™t work on Volumio 3 yet, that is why I said ā€œwork in progressā€.
Just hold on, itā€™ll come before we finalise the beta, but no date yet.

He was faster, but I believe you got the gist, btw. plugins are not supported with the beta image, so donā€™t ask for support!

awesomeā€¦ thanks for pointing this outā€¦ will give shotā€¦

yeahā€¦ thanks a lot guysā€¦ really appreciate itā€¦

donā€™t
as in ā€œdonā€™t install itā€ when you want to avoid problems.
Reflash Volumio when it does not work

Just a precision, I NEVER tested it on X86, even if supposed to workā€¦

1 Like

let me be the guy :grimacing:

Please connect via ssh using volumio as user, not root :wink:

Guys, shall we close this as solved and do the beta stuff on another thread please?
Weā€™re getting heavily off-topic

Sure, I was ready to write this

my installation stuck hereā€¦ should i answer this question? how to answer?

yeahā€¦ and huge thanks for you guysā€¦

Itā€™s here [NOT RECOMENDED!] Plugin and Tweaks Adventures on Buster Betas - #285 by michel8166