OK, so we are seeing the “Nov 22 07:06 : player: Decoder is too slow; playing silence to avoid xrun” errors, which is why you were running the mpd_radio_fix.service presumably … but this doesn’t sort the problem. I don’t know the cause of this error … hopefully some one else will chip in here.
You’re still using the same source though. Can you try another radio stream (from a different provider) please?
Edit: As @asthespy says, a fresh install with no modifications would be useful.
Edit 2: I’ve read the whole of the original thread that sparked your “fix” now, and it is obviously a strange one that is difficult to reproduce on every system. Also, the number of people affected seems relatively small … I wasn’t aware of it as a problem at all from forum posts. One suggestion, which no one seemed to try, was to use a later version of MPD … have a go with Volumio3, and see how you get on with that (with your source for which you are seeing the problem).