Volumio+raspberry+tidal

Buongiorno, ultimo tentativo prima di annullare l’abbonamento con volumio.
Ho installato su raspberry volumio, ho un abbonamento tidal plus.
Se riproduco musica da volumio, il dac smsl su-9 insica una frequenza di campionamento di 44.1 khz, lo stesso brano inviato al dac via bluetooth indica una frequenza hi-res da 96khz, da volumio in fase di riproduzione la codifica mqa ogni tanto tenta di attivarsi, ma per qualche attimo, ci sono indicazioni che posso seguire? Grazie

[Translated]
Good morning, last attempt before canceling the subscription with volume.
I installed on raspberry volumio, I have a tidal plus subscription.
If I play music from volumio, the smsl su-9 dac indicates a sampling frequency of 44.1 khz, the same song sent to the dac via bluetooth indicates a hi-res frequency of 96khz, from volumio during playback the mqa encoding occasionally tries to activate, but for a few moments, are there any indications I can follow? Thank you

Volumio is not licensed for MQA, it will pass through the full MQA container to your DAC, if the DAC is capeable of en- decoding MQA.
In order to do this, you must set the volumio control to none and disable plugins like DSP.

Grazie per la risposta, utilizzanzo l’applicazione tidal da pc, collegato via usb al dac, ugualmente mi restituisce 44.1khz, solo via bluetooth ho maggiori frequenze di campionamento, perché?

Same reason.
Keep in mind that Tidal is a lossy format, consisting of to parts.
Very simple explained
part one is the audio lossy container, part 2 is the gimmick box (MQA).
Inb order 2 use the gimmick box, the device must be licensed by MQA. Since you PC is not licensed, it will only play the lossy audio container. It passes the same information to your DAC.
If you use a program like JRiver on your PC (and disable all audio signal manipulations), you can also pass the full signal to your DAC.
Seems the BT connection is passing the signal in full.

See also: Volumio 3 web interface shows 44.1kHz 16bit but - #11 by Wheaten