📢 Volumio Product Tour Announcement

Hello Volumio Community,

We are excited to launch Product Tours for our beloved community members to test out the Volumio INTEGRO. This is an excellent opportunity for you to try out the INTEGRO and share your valuable feedback with us. At the end of the Product Tour, one lucky participant will be selected to win an INTEGRO!

Here’s how it works:

:one: Interested participants in the EU, UK, or US can fill in our sign-up form to express their interest in joining the Product Tour. We’ll announce the Product Tour for your region once we reach the minimum number of participants in that region.

Participants must meet the following criteria:

• Their Volumio profiles must be at least 6 months old
  • They must have posted a minimum of 25 times prior to this announcement

:two: Each participant will receive the product and get to experience it for a week before passing it onto the next person. All shipping costs will be covered by Volumio. All you have to do is pack the INTEGRO exactly as it was packed when it arrived.

:three: To be eligible for entry into the luck draw, we ask the participants to write an honest review and post it on one of the following forums:

or one of your choosing that you prefer!

Your review should cover the following criteria:

:white_check_mark: Sound Quality: Share your genuine thoughts on the audio performance, clarity, and overall sound experience.

:white_check_mark: Connectivity and Compatibility: Assess the product’s ability to connect with various devices and evaluate its seamless integration.

:white_check_mark: Notable Comments: Share any notable observations, impressions or areas for improvement that you come across during your usage.

:four:Along with your review, please include photos of your audio system setup at home and screenshots of Volumio OS to enrich your post and provide a visual glimpse into your experience.
:trophy: The winner of the Product Tour lucky draw will receive an INTEGRO as a token of our appreciation. The winner will be announced in this thread once the Product Tour has ended.

We believe this initiative will enable our community to explore our product and contribute to its improvement. We can’t wait to hear your opinions and see your audio setups. Let the Product Tour begin! :rocket:

#Volumio #ProductTour #CommunityFeedback

4 Likes

Hi, yeah,

i‘d be really interested in participating and reviewing against my lots of self made Raspi or x86 based test systems on a couple of amps, speakers ( 95% Dynaudio) and rooms.

Germany, Bavaria, 3 Locations, 5 rooms

give me a PM if further details are required

Best Regards
Josef

Hi there Josef,

You can fill in our sign-up form to express interest in joining the Product Tour. We’ll announce the Product Tour for your region once we reach the minimum number of participants in that region!

I still was not able to sign up, but really would be interested to take part

1 Like

Hi @Josh2000 to take part we kindly ask you to fill in the sign-up form! The link should be working, give it a try and let me know if you don’t manage to fill it in!

1 Like

it worked now, thanks a lot