Volumio on Pi 3 Streaming spotify OR Pandora "Stops" Playing randomly"

Volumio 3.569
Pi 3b
Spotify plug in & pandora Plugin

Issue

Pi boots and Volumio starts playing play list. Randomly (2 songs? 10 songs? 50 songs? ) In it stops playing, when i log into the interface Volumio states it is playing , but still the last song it played, and it just keeps counting up in silence. So if its been a hour since it stopped playing and it was a 4 minute song, the time will say its on 64 minutes of a song that is only 4 minutes. If i hit NEXT it goes to next song and starts playing.

This does not happen with Internet radio stations.

I have this playing Lobby music and it is unattended. My current workaround is to have a smart switch reboot the PI every 3 or 4 hours

I am wondering if there is something else to be done. If you need more information please let me know.

----------------------------- Delete here & above before posting below -----------------

No one has any suggestions? This happens multiple times a day. Did i not give the right information?

I got to the location this morning and it was at 1455 Minutes of playing a 4 minute song.

Volumio 3.569
Pi 3b
Spotify plug in & pandora Plugin

Issue

Pi boots and Volumio starts playing play list. Randomly (2 songs? 10 songs? 50 songs? ) In it stops playing, when i log into the interface Volumio states it is playing , but still the last song it played, and it just keeps counting up in silence. So if its been a hour since it stopped playing and it was a 4 minute song, the time will say its on 64 minutes of a song that is only 4 minutes. If i hit NEXT it goes to next song and starts playing.

This does not happen with Internet radio stations - They play just fine.

I have this playing Lobby music and it is unattended.

Today it was on 1455 minutes for a song that was only 4 minutes.

I am wondering if there is something else to be done. If you need more information please let me know.

please don’t keep repeating this in new topics.
Pandora is only available in the US, so not many people in this community will be able to help you.

• Please post logs when this is happening
  • Which Version of Volumio are your running, and please don’t say the latest.

And it might be smart to split these 2 issues in the corresponding topics, so you might receiver a faster response.
Pandora: [PLUGIN] Pandora Plugin 2.0
Spotify: New 2023 Spotify Plugin