I am just trying to use Volumio to play spotify on my system and am having quite a bit of difficulty. I spent 4 hours last night troubleshooting.
- I flash the SD card
- Connect to the volumio network
- Enter all the details on the setup wizard
- After completed and poking around a little in the other settings I get kicked off the volumio network and back onto my wifi network.
- I can no longer find the volumio network after this.
- I flash the SD card again and repeat steps 1-4 and it happens all over again. ( I have done this 5 times now)
I am wondering if it is A) my network settings need to be adjusted B) I am never actually connected to the wifi network as I can never download the spotify plugin C) I have faulty hardware
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Volumio Version: v<2.917>
Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4 8GB
DAC: HiFi Berry DAC2 HD