Volumio 3 RC1 - Open Beta Testing

Thanks!

Hi @mervinio
When it will be fixed the issue with radio stations, press play the radio starts after 3 4 minutes. In this way I can not use volumioā€¦ It is just to annoyingā€¦
Thanks

This happens on radio stations with variable bitrate. This is an MPD issue, which we will try to fix soon. If it happens to all your stations, do you have a DSP enabled?

1 Like

We are working on a fix, but it probably wonā€™t be in time for release.
I can suggest to all having issues with webradios to do this:

• Enable resampling from playback options
  • Set it to 44.1 and 16 bit
  • Webradio will now play without issues

Let me know if that fixes your issues, this will help us fixing it

Hello
I have the same problem. The radio starts and stops 10 seconds later. There is a blank and the radio starts again.
I did some tests. And I realize that only the RadioFrance radios are impacted.
Christian

1 Like

Can you guys share the URL of the RadioFrance radios that are impacted?

3 Likes

Hi,
This will afect qobuz high res? ?

HI?
I have the same problem after modify resampling!

Guys, please provide the webradio URLs

Ok
France culture :
http://direct.franceculture.fr/live/franceculture-hifi.aac
Christian

Here it works just fine.
Are you guys using Volumio2 or Volumio3?

I use volumio3

1 Like

Another issue I have is that after a while the volumio page from android phone hangs upā€¦ In order to recover I need to execute volumio vrestart.
Thanks

We need logsā€¦

Hola. Soy Ale y hace aƱos que soy MyVolumio Virtuosso.
Estoy teniendo problemas con la versiĆ³n 3.159:
-Estoy loggeado y sin embrago para entrar en Plugins Store me dice que debo estar loggeado.
-No funciona la pestaƱa de Radios.

Hello. Iā€™m Ale and Iā€™ve been MyVolumio Virtuosso for years.
Iā€™m having problems with version 3.159:
-Iā€™m logged in and yet to enter the Plugins Store it tells me that I must be logged in.
-The Radios tab does not work.

Thanks.

Raspberry P 4b+
Dacberry RDY+
Volumio 3.159

please check if the previous version is removed from myvolumio, as Virtuosso only allows 1 installation.

Hi again,
Regarding 8080s radio, the songs are not synched with album art on my display.
I listen this radio almost 80% on my time and the manifest ui looks greatā€¦ Thanks
Logs
http://logs.volumio.org/volumiobuster/4I1pZwV.html

Hey is there any way I can help to debug my wifi issue? I can ssh and run commands but Iā€™m unsure of how to fix.

Sometimes I have the same issue but only from HDMI screen. From a web browser it correctly says that Iā€™m logged in. Is it the same for you?

Hola carlito_s. Estoy en un navegador web: Chromeā€¦ Y en safari me dice exactamente lo mismo. Gracias por tu respuesta.

Hi carlito_s. Iā€™m in a web browser: Chrome ā€¦ And in safari it tells me exactly the same thing. Thanks for your answer.