Unable to install plugins

Please keep it in English here. Switching to Russian will not opening doors for people to support you.

Dear Moderator! Please forgive me. However, the problem of the lack of plugins is only for users from Russia, users from other countries do not have a problem. Russian Russian users, therefore, I wrote in Russian a possible solution to the essence of the problem, so that machine translation twice (from Russian to English, and from English to Russian) would not distort the meaning and concept of solving the problem.
Once again, I ask you to forgive me.

1 Like

No need to be forgiven, you didn’t do anything wrong. Just trying to keep the forum readable.
If people can read the problem, they might even come with suggestions to bypass restriction or sanctions.
As stated before we support the forum and leave politics out of it.

1 Like

Thank you. I will try. But convenience is also important. And if this problem can be solved, then many would be happy.

Hi.
Some plugins were installed correctly. For example radio_paradise.
Some are installed, but do not start, for example gpio-buttons and gpio_control.
And some did not install at all, for example youtube2.
What am I doing wrong?
I install them the same way.

Привет.
Некоторые плагины удалось установить корректно. Например radio_paradise.
Некоторые установились, но не запускаются, например gpio-buttons и gpio_control.
А некоторые вообще не установились, например youtube2.
Что я делаю не так?
Я их устанавливаю одинаково.
Спасибо.

Installed it as you wrote. The plugin does not activate, it says there is no configuration and it needs to be updated, although the version is 0.8.3

I am having plugin issues and I am in Canada.

SSH’d to the RiP and the date is good.
Factory reset today.
Everytime I go to plugins it says I need to log in, even if I am logged in to My Volumio.

My Volumio does not show any registered devices.

Fixed my issue by running: volumio endpointstest
Saw a bunch failure messages.
Determined that my Pi-hole DNS was interfering and temporaryly switched alternative DNS servers while I fix that.
Hopefully this gives someone else ideas where to fix their problems (even if self-induced :slight_smile: )