Trying to add my local stream

Is it possible to add a local stream to Volumio? By local, I’m not referring to a local radio station, but a stream from a pc on my local network.

It’s a shoutcast stream from a pc at ‘192.168.50.225’. The actual stream is ‘http://192.168.50.225:8000/listen.pls’.

When I do a search for it in Volumio, I get three responses, and all three are internet radio stations.

I know the stream works because I can listen to it from other pc’s on my network, and even using the Tune-in app on my phone. (You can add Shoutcast streams to your Tune-in favorites.)

The reason I want to do this is because I’m using a proprietary software program from my radio/dj days and all of my music is encoded for that software (thousands of titles). OtsDJ is what it’s called. It has super powerful scripts that blend all sorts of audio files automatically based on any number of criteria including embedded info in all of the tracks - kind of like AI today. I have a huge collection of radio jingles and old commercials as well and use it to program shows that play in my home. It will even go out and get a newscast for me on the hour, for example, while calculating track times and planning the music timing to end on the hour. But I digress…

Anyway - I would love to use my RPi with Volumio in my backyard to listen to the stream because of some of the other sources Volumio has available.

Figured it out. I manually added my stream to the ‘my-web-radio’ file in /data/favourites.