Tracks don't get added to playlists on latest version!

I am so tired of this - issue after issue, once an issue is solved another one pops up. Now my tracks don’t get added to playlists all of a sudden.

NO tracks get added to ANY playlists, not in the app, not through the web interface. Says it’s added, but it’s not. Restarted, signed out/in. Ugh.

Latest version, premium subscription, no plugins.

Which version of Volumio are you running, and please don’t say the latest.
Just tested with V3.538 and it’s working fine.
Need more details.
Can you also post a log?

The latest is 3.512 since that’s what I have and there are no updates:

Log: http://logs.volumio.org/volumio/yHLy987.html

@volumio
Can you take a look here. I see a lot of these messages, which is just some info on WPA, but it keeps getting stuck on gettrack 0 and lost of eth0.

Sep 03 23:50:59 music dhcpcd[880]: eth0: failed to renew DHCP, rebinding
Sep 03 23:51:11 music volumio[985]: info: CoreCommandRouter::volumioGetState
Sep 03 23:51:11 music volumio[985]: info: CorePlayQueue::getTrack 0
Sep 03 23:51:12 music volumio[985]: info: CoreCommandRouter::volumioGetState
Sep 03 23:51:12 music volumio[985]: info: CorePlayQueue::getTrack 0
Sep 03 23:51:18 music volumio[985]: info: CoreCommandRouter::volumioGetState
Sep 04 12:54:42 music wpa_supplicant[795]: RRM: Ignoring radio measurement request: Not RRM network
Sep 04 12:54:51 music volumio[985]: info: CoreCommandRouter::volumioGetState
Sep 04 12:54:51 music volumio[985]: info: CorePlayQueue::getTrack 0
Sep 04 12:54:52 music wpa_supplicant[795]: RRM: Ignoring radio measurement request: Not RRM network
Sep 04 12:54:53 music volumio[985]: info: CoreCommandRouter::volumioGetState
Sep 04 12:54:53 music volumio[985]: info: CorePlayQueue::getTrack 0
Sep 04 12:54:58 music wpa_supplicant[795]: RRM: Ignoring radio measurement request: Not RRM network
Sep 04 12:54:58 music volumio[985]: info: CoreCommandRouter::volumioGetState
Sep 04 12:54:58 music volumio[985]: info: CorePlayQueue::getTrack 0
Sep 04 12:55:04 music wpa_supplicant[795]: RRM: Ignoring radio measurement request: Not RRM network
Sep 04 12:55:10 music wpa_supplicant[795]: RRM: Ignoring radio measurement request: Not RRM network
Sep 04 12:55:16 music wpa_supplicant[795]: RRM: Ignoring radio measurement request: Not RRM network
Sep 04 12:55:22 music volumio[985]: info: CoreCommandRouter::volumioGetState
Sep 04 12:55:22 music volumio[985]: info: CorePlayQueue::getTrack 0
Sep 04 12:55:23 music volumio[985]: info: CoreCommandRouter::volumioGetState
Sep 04 12:55:23 music volumio[985]: info: CorePlayQueue::getTrack 0
Sep 04 12:55:28 music volumio[985]: info: CoreCommandRouter::volumioGetSta

Now menus look like this (I didn’t do anything)

please reload the page, seems the tags haven’t been proper translated. This happens sometimes.

Yea I’m not worried about that. Also I’ve been playing tracks off of qobuz for the past 2 days almost nonstop without issues. So I don’t know what the network issues are about. The Internet is stable. Just can’t add anything to playlists. Nor to favorites.

Thx

Thanks for reporting, investigating as we speak.

However, I just added a track on a playlist on QOBUZ and it just worked.

Would you mind detailing the steps you are doing? (I see from the popup that the playlist you are trying to add is undefined…) Let me know

Hi, the ‘unidentified’ is the actual name of a playlist. That playlist has many tracks in it, that I’ve been adding without issues for months. I have several playlists with many tracks, so I’m familiar with the process of adding tracks to playlists. Either by pressing the “+” on the track while it’s playing, or by pressing the 3 dots in search results and then pressing the “+”. Neither method works now. The toast notification says it’s added, but it’s not there. Same behavior on the app and browser, from several devices.

I also just realized that I’m unable to delete a playlist. Here on the screenshot you can see I deleted the playlist “YouTube” but it’s still in the list even after refreshing.

I see…

What is your myvolumio account? Are you logged in? Is your device enabled?

Yep. I mean I’m able to play the tracks from qobuz, which I wouldn’t be able to if I wasn’t logged in…

What is my account? klavikat@gmail.com

I noticed this too when i was checking out 3.512
Mine is with local files

After you delete the playlist its still visible, even though you get a toast message saying its deleted. refresh the browser and its still there, so on and so forth
But if you click the home icon, refresh the browser, go back into the playlists and it gone.

Does this also happen for you

Some sort of caching issue.

Hm nope, clicked home button, refreshed, went back to playlists and it’s still there.

I logged a similar issue and had no response. Problem still occurs.

What’s the V3.538? Is it a beta or hardware dependent version? Maybe if I flash it it’ll solve the issues?

it’s a beta, don’t install it, it has issues.

1 Like