[Solved] Squeezebox plugin - can't get it working-can'

[SOLVED] I solved this issue myself. Now working with both my DAC hats.

I am trying to use the squeezelite plugin with volumio but it doesn’t appear to do anything.
(Volumio ver: 2.378 on RPi3 with HiFiBerry DAC output device selected and working. LMS server on Windows 7 Ultimate.)

I installed the plugin, activated it, and I have tried all the different “output devices” (using default ALSA parameters 80:4:: .)
With some of them volumio plays normally; with others I get the error:
Failed to open “alsa”[alsa]; Failed to open ALSA device “hw:1,0”: Device or resource busy.

In no case do I see any way to connect to the LMS server that is running on my networked W7 computer, and that is the reason I am hoping to use this with volumio. The volumio RPi does appear as a client on the LMS server on the PC.
Connecting to Network Drives in volumio is far too difficult for the average user, and I want a way to get volumio set up to easily connect to media on my computer over wifi so I can give RPi’s with volumio to friends and relatives with less than average computer savvy. Setting up shares and using IP addresses is too much to expect from most people.

Am I expecting the wrong result from this plugin? (If so, is there another easy way to get network media working?)
If not, then how do I get this Squeezelite plugin working correctly so it sees the LMS server media?

Thanks in advance for your help ;^)

Got this working myself. Thanks.

How did you get this working - I have the same issue. Volumio says the squeezelite plugin is running, but it doesn’t appear in LMS.