Rpi with hifiBerry DAC+ + IR receiver issues

I use a Rpi 3B with on top the hifiberryDAC+. Works Ok with volumio. Now i wanted to add an simple IR receiver. Followed a tutorial like this one: raspberry-pi-geek.com/Archiv … te/(offset/2
Tested it on other Rpi with raspian. Oke signals are coming in.
On the Hifiberry i soldered extra pins to connect the IR receiver. Did the same thing. No signals. Then i found out that GPIO18 (wich i first used) is being used by hifiberry. So i changed to gpio23. No diffrence (changed settings). Then i took of the hifiberry of the rpi, and set the IR receiver direct on the pi, OK signals coming in.
Measured from (new pin) to solderpoint on the PI all solders/connections are fine.

I can’t figure it out why its not working. Did anybody tried this combination? Does the berry block the signal?
rpi_hifiberry.JPG

Gpio23 is pin 16 on the 40-pin header (https://pinout.xyz/pinout/pin16_gpio23#). Looking at your picture it seems that you connected to pin 22 which would be gpio25.

rpi_hifiberry_pin16.jpg

Edit:
I am using a Hifiberry DAC Plus and the IR receiver of a RemotePi board. As that IR receiver needs gpio18 or gpio17 I am using the latter which works flawlessly. For this reason I did not try out gpio23 or gpio25 but never read that the Hifiberry would block gpios which are not used by itself.