Rivo: Qobuz streaming broken after Volumio update 3.629

I’ve been waiting for a response from Volumio service for more than 5 weeks, so I’m reaching out to you guys hoping for help…

Ever since I updated to version 3.629, Qobuz only plays the first song and then stops. Occasionally it’s possible to play one more song then but usually it’s broken from that point until I restart Rivo. I can still navigate through my albums etc. but it’s impossible to play any song. If I don’t use Qobuz after startup and only play songs from a USB drive, everything is fine.

The issue never appeared before the update and every time afterwards, so if anyone knows a was to rollback an update (or fix the bug), I’d really appreciate it.

I’ve already tried Qobuz Logout/Login, removing the USB drive, restarting my router and switching from wired (through a TP Link TL-WR902AC) to wi-fi. Nothing made a difference. What I haven’t tried yet is resetting Rivo to factory state because I’d like to avoid going through the pain of restoring my 37 PEQ bands in FusionDsp.

Did you try with FusionDSP disabled?

1 Like

I didn’t think the issue could be connected to FusionDsp but that was it! Qobuz album playback was fine after i disabled it. Then I updated the plugin and it seems to keep working. Thanks a lot!

glad that you solved.