Recent x86 update (3.634)

My principal Volumio systems run on x86. A couple of days ago I was prompted that there was an updated version available. accepted, and the sytem was updated to version 3.634 (apparently released on Friday March 1st 2024). A pop-up appeared very briefly before the update began which said something about fixing problems with the install-to-disk option on installation. I’ve been looking for a changelog or any information at all about this potentially serious issue but haven’t found any. What was the problem? How can I know if my system is affected? I have always elected to install to disk at the end of the installation process but have worried more than once in recent installations that this final step hadn’t actually been implemented. I’m reluctant to click that option now though since I have music stored in /mnt/INTERNAL and worry that it will be overwritten.
But there really should be some official documentation or instructions about this somewhere.

I can assure you, that this was not a serious problem.
In a previouse release, the menu option “Install-To-Disk” was disabled by mistake, the release you mentioned just re-enabled it. There was no issue with the function itself.

Thank you very much; this is very good to know.
It would’ve been nice if the information had been more easily available.