RaspberryPI 4 and Hifiberry AMP2 vill not boot

Hi, hope this is the right place to post this question:-)

I had som ”over hearing problem” when switching between streaming services and going between different devices (iPhone to Ipad etc). So I decided to do a completely new installation. I was using the latest auto updated 3 version.

Made a new installation SD with pi imager tool, and the tools Volumio version [3.?].

But the PI, don’t boot. Managed to get the logg attached showing thad my sound device wont start.

Are you supporting the hardware combination PI 4 and AMP2, (Hifiberrys OS is working - at least to the point where Im requested to specify different parameters to continue the installation.

Is it possible “down date” the Volume to get things working at som level (instead of as to day not working at all:-))

A happy Voumio user since many years.

please download the image from Volumio website, oncompress the .zip archive and install the image again on the SD-card, selecting “custom image” from the Raspberry Pi Tool.

Do not apply any customization to the image, when requested by the tool

The Hifiberry AMP2 is supported, you must select “HifiBerry Dac Plus” from the I2S DAC list during the initial configuration wizard

Thanks Darmur for your tip, I used the custom-tab to specify WiFi the first time I made the SD card. And maybe it was left in the PI imager the other times I did the images - will clean up the RP imager and tray again.

And I can always use the IOS app to configure the Wifi and so on (as I don have a Keyboard)

Happy weekend
:grinning:

(Up and running)