Project with PeppyMeter/PeppySpectrum Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO

Hi again!
I thought it should look something like the image in post 906. my mistake! :upside_down_face:

Best Regards!

Big thanks to Gelo5. [dzieki przyjacielu]
Since I uploaded it I fixed the width of the led so it’s not cut in half when lit. Now it looks perfect.

It’s boring here :bellhop_bell: :bellhop_bell: :bellhop_bell:

MarkL_1920x1080.zip (894.4 KB)
MarkL_1024x600.zip (409.5 KB)

1920x1080_MarCD.zip (1.0 MB)
1024x600_MarCD.zip (512.8 KB)

1920x1080_Gryph.zip (1.3 MB)

7 Likes

The MPD user needs rights to write the name pipe /tmp/myfifo, therefore it’s better to create the name pipe at startup with the correct rights.

The install script add this line to /opt/volumiokiosk.sh before the line starts with openbox-session

mkfifo -m 646 /tmp/myfifo

I don’t quite understand the above operation. Can anyone explain it? How to add “mkfifo -m 646 /tmp/myfifo” to which

1 Like

Lovely work as usual Gelo5…You do like to tease the unlucky folks without native 1920x1080 displays :grin:…Keep up the good work. :+1:

1 Like

And now?

@Gelo5

1 Like

Thank you very much. Extra - I like this beer
Unfortunately, I only have these in my fridge

PS. I don’t have any more - I drank

2 Likes

That’s heavy beer geo :slight_smile:

hehe, how does a beer from a small Dutch village (Moergestel) end up in poland :question:

alcapone

Then i think the beer passed it’s expiration date. As Al died in 1947. :confused:

Hey @Gelo5 , I give you this 6 packs of Singha beer in trade of the new skins on 1280x800!

images

Hehe, I didn’t drink that beer. You got it.

A Thailand blond. It’s even sold in the Netherlands. :beer:

I did not even know that they are available in Poland

I think you could try it with duvel that simulair to trappisten beer :wink:
Little heavy beer he likes :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi all,
after installing the brand new spotify plugin, the needles don´t move anymore when song playing. Webradio works. Seems for me, like a problem with the new plugin cause it´s getting a new architecture.
Anyone same problem, workarounf or solution?
thx,
Mike

1 Like

I also like „la Trappiste“ very much. Unfortunately it‘s not available here in Germany…

1 Like

Peppymeter works fine for me using Spotify through Volumio User Interface. Not when I control Spotify from phone or tablet.
Regards Claes