Project with PeppyMeter/PeppySpectrum Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO

Hi guys,

is there any thread with the available “commands” for peppy? I need to change the color only of the samplerate font, but I cannot find it anywhere. I have tried commands like “playinfo.samplerate.color = 11,167,35” etc, but it doesn’t do the job.

For example “time.remaining.color = 125,144,240” works just fine.

Thanks!

Not yet.
1.codec, samplerate, cover border - have the same color (playinfo.type.color =)
2.artist, album, title - have the same color (font.color =)
3.Time - (time.remaining.color =)

Sorry, I deleted the previous post by mistake

I see! Thank you for the swift reply! :slight_smile:

Hi All! I’m using two displays. One HDMI 15" display and the second oled SSD1322 (grayscale Oled 256x64) with NR1-UI from Maschine2501. The problem is that, 1322 works if you enable the “dtparam=spi=on” parameter, but PeppyMeter do not works, how can I make them both work? plugin touch_display works on HDMI until it goes into the screensaver (PeppyMeter). PeppyMeter works if disabled “dtparam=spi=on”

2 Likes

Question: plugin works great with Tidal, Qubuz, etc.
I’m also bringing my turntable in via a HiFiBerrY DAC+ADC and out via USB to my DAC.

Audio and everything is working fine, but the meter on the plug-in don’t register any activity. It does show the correct input on display.

I suspect it’s just the way the audio is coming in and it doesn’t “see” it to drive the meters. Or perhaps the level is just too low (even though it sounds like the audio level is fine).

I’m assuming it’s just the way the audio is being routed internally, but just curious. I suspect it just won’t work with this input…

Hello every one - I’m a new user here.
Used HW: RasPi 4B + Khadas ToneBoard + 7.9" Touch IPS 1280x400 by HDMI.
I have problem to start working peppymeter during spotify playing. My volumio is 3.569, and there’s no volspotify.tmpl file at /data/plugins/music_service/spop/ even folder /data/plugins/music_service/volspotconnect2/ with volspotify.tmpl file.
Where can I reconfigure the alsa for spotify playing?
I’ve done switching between DSD options with rebooting, but the needles stand on low level :confused:

Just got myself a Raspberry Pi 5 and playing around with it. For PeppyMeter, I found one thing very interesting. I have a 15.4" 1280x800 screen that I always use the files in the 1280x800 folder and it works fine on RPi4. With nice screens from Gelo5, I sometimes wanted to have some screens from 1920x1080 but they aren’t available under 1280x800.

With the RPi5, the screens from 1280x800 don’t fit fully to the screen. However, when I choose 1920x1080, it fits perfectly. Now I can use all the screens that Gelo5 made for the 1920x1080. :slight_smile:

HW: Raspberry Pi 5 8-GB
SW: Volumio 3.584
Screen Size: 15.4" 1280x800

A little distorted (stretched in high - 80px), but whatever suits you…
The encoding type (DSD) is also out of place.

Merry Christmas for everyone!

Finally, PeppyMeter is working on Spotify!

Merry Christmas!

Well, at least it works for someone. How did you achieve this?

Did you ever fix that i have the same issue

What is the monitor resolution?

Select these skins. JUST place them in the appropriate place

2 Likes

Can’t read this:

Provide it in higher resolution
@Jeanguy
Why do you write posts and then delete them? It’s not elegant, especially since there are answers to them.

1 Like

Im a new user it only allows 3 posts. Wont let me upload attachments or more than 1 pic

Easier to talk on facebook group this forum is cluttered mess

1 Like

OK, chat on Facebook.
there they will tell you where you made a mistake. Good luck

it’s probably this person.
question mark, what happens if you select a different meter?
Scherm­afbeelding 2023-12-27 om 21.32.58

1 Like

All the peppy meters work except the 1480x320

1 Like

also tried/selected different VU meters with 1480x320 resolution or still the same problem as “screenshot”

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-12-27 om 21.53.58