Project with PeppyMeter/PeppySpectrum Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO

hdmi_cvt 1024 600 60 3 0 0 0
WITHOUT “=”

Hi Gelo!

I don´t know how to say Thank You in a way you really deserve. Anyway I must say that you have done a fantastic work with these skins! They are truly beatiful!
Thanks for all your efforts and for sharing! :grinning: :wink:

Best Regards// Claes

1 Like

Thank you Gelo, didn´t work…
Maybe this helps:

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 12.27.42 PM

1 Like

Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 11.33.33 AM

Provide a link to this monitor.
Take a picture of what you have in the userconfig.txt file (picture, don’t write)
If it’s a Chinese monitor, try this configuration in userconfig.txt

max_usb_current=1
hdmi_force_hotplug=1
config_hdmi_boost=7
hdmi_group=2
hdmi_mode=87
hdmi_drive=1
display_rotate=0
hdmi_cvt 1024 600 60 6 0 0 0

1 Like

Try these, I have a 10.1 1024x600 screen.

2 Likes

I was on the wrong folder, I just put it into /boot , and I´t worked!

Thanks, @Gelo5 and @bungie240 and all the contributors!

I’ll send a pic of a skin i made based on @Gelo5 Mcintosh, just playing around…!

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

@ClaesM
Catch and test (800x480).
800x480.zip (3.2 MB)

Then I’ll do for Andy

@ alfos
Brawo!

2 Likes

Hi Gelo5. I can´t test your skins today. I need to start my Pi4 with a new fresh install. My SD card seems to be currupt. Not fun at all.
Anyway Thank you for your skins. You made my day! I´ll get back to you when I have my Pi up and running!
Best Regards// Claes

Andy - Catch and test (1280x800).
Andy_new_1280.zip (5.7 MB)

1 Like

Good stuff, glad you got it working.

Hey Gelo5, thanks for your new skins again. I’ve tested them and they look beautiful on my screen. Good job!

2 Likes

Hi Gelo!
I´ve tried to test your last skins but they don´t show up in peppy meter settings. I copied all files including meters.txt to the same folder as the others. The earlier ones you did for me shows up and works as usual… any clue what to do? Is possibly something missing in meters.txt? Sorry to bother you with this…
Best Regards/Claes

It has to work. Are you sure you copied to 800x480? In the right place (/data/plugins…)? Everything is OK with the files, I downloaded and checked.

1 Like

Yes, I have copied everything to a folder Custom_1 (800x480) all files are there including meters.txt. All other meters work except for the last ones you made for me. I have checked and double checked. everything is there…

Hi again. Now they work. I had to do a restart of volumio and that did it!
Thank you so much for these beautiful skins!

No need to restart. Just refresh.

@naimnatnod Andy, you have something wrong with the display of the logos of the music files (wave, flack, tidal etc.). Only the name is displayed.

Congratulations.

And, BTW, awesome skins. The earliest and the latest :slight_smile: :pray:

1 Like

Andy (again), .
I corrected the txt file (only titles, CDs, etc.) Swap. - You have something wrong with the display of the logos of the music files (wave, flac, tidal etc.). Only the name is displayed.
I repeat, because maybe you haven’t read the previous post.

ad to meters.zip (1.4 KB)

PS.I have the impression that your monitor is 1280x805 …