Project with PeppyMeter Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO v2.9xx and 3.0xx buster

thanks , now its working in full screen

while copying file in custom 5 folder , don’t delete anything , good luck

thanks

what is the difference to the Github repository peppy_screensaver?

@michel8166 Hi,
thanks for the response, sorry I am so slow at responding. I do not have a music_service folder under plugins. mine looks like:

-plugins
|_miscellanea
|_user_interface

Also volspotify.tmpl sounds a lot like Spotify specific, I am using Tidal Connect and local (USB harddrive). That’s why I didn’t pay much attention to the post when I looked for a solution. I don’t know if it’s the same file I need to customize r there is a specific for tidal/local ?

1 Like

@hifipi indeed was specific to spotify, sorry my mistake. I hadn’t seen that it was about the complete peppymeter needles that don’t move.

I had the same problem last week and had to install peppymeter again 2x before it worked, I wouldn’t know what caused that.
how did you install peppymeter?
it is best to use download as a plug-in.
in my case the meters only move when I select software mixer under playback options/mixer type.

Thinks this is very clear?

@michel8166 Thanks, used volume plugin update and set mixer to software, and now the meters are moving :slight_smile:

Where do you get the custom skin? And how to install it? Looks awesome :slight_smile:

• 11.9inch IPS screen, 320 x 1480 resolution.

Working well

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to install Peppymeter via the Plugin but can not find it. I went to /dev and clicked Test Plugins True , it didn’t stay highlighted. I went back and the same plugins were listed. I assume I’m doing something basic and have tried searching these forums. Thanks

I think your search is broken, just 6 topics back…

I use a NV126B5M-N42 BOE 12.6" screen ( support 1920x515 ), and choose custom 4 screensaver. But I just got a 640x480 screen. Please help.

(remark: I follow Andy Yong’s youtube guide as below, Volumio with PeppyMeter PlugIn Installation Guide - YouTube)

Please have a look here for custom templates 1920x515

Thanks for reply.

I use plugin from Gelos5

and overwrite *.txt.

I need further modification of the text file when using NV126B5M-N42?

No, if you selected the template (1920x515), updated meters.txt, your good to go.

It only show upper left corner.

Maybe @gelo knows what needed.
Seems you’re missing settings in the /boot/usercfg.txt to force the screen to 1920x515.