Problem with Native DSD after upgrade to version 3.569

Upgraded Volumio to version 3.569.

My system is based on a Raspberry Pi 4 with a HiFi Berry Digi+ Pro board (https://www.hifiberry.com/blog/hifiberry-digi-pro-our-most-advanced-digital-audio-interface/) playing files from a Synology NAS. DAC is a Gustard R26.

If I set Native DSD (using USB interface) → the DSD and MQA flows are automatically converted to PCM:

DSD64-2.82Mhz shown as PCM 352,8k
DSD128-5.64Mhz shown as PCM 384k
DSD256-11.28Mhz shown as PCM 384k
MQA 352.8kHz shown as PCM 44.1k
All PCM files shown correclty till 352.9k

If I set DoP DSD (using the both SPDIF connection and USB) DSD64 flows make a huge noise/hissing on speakers (its possible to recognize the music which plays very low) and the display in the DAC repeatedly changes from PCM to DSD.

Previousely had no issues with DSD and MQA files.

Any clue to solve this problem?

Many Thanks.

To be sure that the problem with DSD and MQA, over both optical and USB interfaces, was related with the new version o Volumio, decided to downgrade to previous version v3.546 from 27 Sep 2023.

Everything worked fine as before.

Tried again with current version 3.569, with a new SD card and the DSD and MQA problem show up again.

Definitively there are some issues with new version, probably related with the drives for the interfaces HiFiBerry boards and USB ports and the added support to Pi 5.