Plugin Wish List

I have been hoping for a simple 5 band eq that does not auto adj volume. Nothing overly complicated with 30,000 adjustments. Not to say someone else may not enjoy the EQ option we have now.

FusionDsp use in 15 band mode (ok it is not 3 or 5 or 7…). You just have to move sliders and apply… Too complicated? :thinking:

No offense I appreciate what you have done but I am just looking for a more basic EQ.

Having some experience with all streaming services out there I must say, Idagio is far the richest, most userfriendly, flac quality sonically. I again urge volumio to work on including Idagio into the possible sources,

1 Like

Qobuz

I’ve updated mp GPIO control plugin for Volumio 3, with delay and duration functionality for pulsing the output

1 Like

MS Surface Dial plugin! The MiniDSP version of volumio has it already!

1 Like

I think a plugin that can analyze the dynamic range (using the Pleasurize Foundation algorithm: Album list - Dynamic Range DB (loudness-war.info)) of the song you are listening to would be great, but I think there is no way to do that.
It may be possible, instead, to do a plugin that just shows the DR info, if present, from the file metadata (if you use the Foobar plugin to analyze DR, it writes the information as a metadata in the file).
I don’t have the skills to do this though, this is just a proposal :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be lovely if there were plugins for Audiobookshelf and Podgrab.

1 Like

Simple DJ type interface two mix, blend or overlap two songs, maybe with pitch, tempo.

It would be great if a plugin for Idagio were available. Although a Qobuz and Spotify user, Idagio serves up classical music like no other. Unfortunately, there seems to be no good way to get their CD quality stream going on Volumio.

Happy Friday!

Find duplicates and listen to them and choose which one to delete and to keep.

Also, an option to change the size of the cover album with just a slider somewhere. Some people like to keep it simple and barebones and not install too many plugins that do too much modifications. So, it ill just be a simple modification on the now playing screen.

Hey VOLUMIO play…

I’ve been following the Wishlist thread for a while where a plug-in was asked to make Alexa and Volumio work (unfortunately the plug-in is dead!!). I also asked :).
so… it would be nice if volumio could hear a voice request like Alexa, Google and Siri does.
obviously you need a microphone but I’m sure the hw market for RB will be able to offer something suitable.
VOLUMIO’s Christmas present for all users.

Hey VOLUMIO play… Santa Claus is coming to town by Wynton Marsalis :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :mrs_claus: :mrs_claus: :mrs_claus:

Party Mode
Admin sets a standard Spotify playlist as default
When switching to Party Mode the 3 next song in play queue ar shown
When one is played tehre is a vacancy that users can fill.
Searching and doubeclicking on a song adds it in last place in play queue.
If all 3 songs ar played another song is randomly picked from standard playlist and added to the 3 song play queue.
That means that noone can fill the queue with no more that 2 songs.
Admin sets a limit of minimum playtime before a song can be skipped son a usera cant just skip 2 queued song to get to his/hers

PeppySpectrum (GitHub - project-owner/PeppySpectrum ) would be great as a screensaver, similar to already implemented PeppyMeter :
Project with PeppyMeter Screensaver Plugin for VOLUMIO v2.9xx and 3.0xx buster - #1784 by Rue

2 Likes

@peppy.player is the PeppySpectrum already included in the PeppyMeter?
see question of valdiq i thought it already was.

best regards,
dvo

1 Like

The PeppySpectrum was not included to the Volumio PeppyMeter plugin. It can be implemented either as a separate plugin or addition to the existing PeppyMeter plugin.

Here is the documentation: Home · project-owner/PeppySpectrum.doc Wiki · GitHub

Best regards

1 Like

It exists a separate plugin.
However, it seems to be relatively easy to be adopted as it works in quite similar way to PeppyMeter.
I keep my fingers crossed …

1 Like

A request for BBC Radio!
I listen to a lot of BBC Radio 6 but now I’m getting a “soon to be closed” message streamed across the live feed. Apparently the BBC are withdrawing support for Shoutcast but will continue to use HLS and DASH streaming as well as BBC Sounds. Is there a plugin for any of these alternate streams? I’m sure that this is a common UK request.

Here’s the link: Why am I hearing a message advising the stream I am listening to will stop working mid-2023? | BBC Sounds
Thanks

1 Like
1 Like