[NOT RECOMENDED!] Plugin and Tweaks Adventures on Buster Betas

from my repo : https://github.com/balbuze/volumio-plugins/raw/alsa_modular/plugins/music_service/volspotconnect2/volspotconnect2.zip

Because last time when I had install, it was not working and astephy said to add some code… But I will instalk it again. Thanks

Bah :’(

No bit rate is probably because spotify does not use MPD.
Bitrate info comes from MPD.

Then but why spectrum can be shown? I know that in volumio2 the spectrum is not shown because of the specific daeomn used for spotify, but in volumio3 the spectrum is shown with this alsa implementation

You could read the Volumio state instead to get that information, I have a vague memory of talking about this a while back, not sure where…

EDIT: it was for your other plugin :wink:

I get an error message when I try to play web radio or mp3s :frowning:

I wonder what’s wrong with my setup.

Ooh, I’ll shut up then! :smiley:

The spectrum works with Spotify plugin in Volumio2 with the correct ALSA configuration. It’s hard to get the ALSA config right on both Volumio2 and Volumio3. The author of mpd_oled has a solution on github page for Volumio2 and @balbuze has written the ALSA config for Volumio3 which you’re using now.

Nevertheless from now one I will use only volumio 3. I have a full working volumio2 sd card with mpd oled and peppy meter, my installation Tooke me 1 week :))).) if something goes wrong I insert the old volumio2. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you give the related radio? Antenna Bayern?

Just tested on a fresh 3.054 image, it works like a charm with BassFly!

It is definitely a huge step forward:

• no problems with updates anymore
  • it should with all sources, including Spotify (not tested yet, it will be the next step)

@Darmur have you installed @balbuze’s version?

yes, his version

Thanks! I wonder what I’m doing wrong then…

In fact, you have nothing to do special. On a fresh Volumio buster, just install your plugin (the version I modified). Configure your oled. That’s it.

what DAC are you using?

Yeah, that’s exactly what I did. Very strange.

Just a pi3, no DAC…

this is not working . Astephy said something to add this code if it is not working in an above posts:
the volumio is seen in Spotify app on my phone