NAS mount to STORA no behaving

I have tried to create a NAS mount to my STORA which I can successfully mount from my mac.

It appears in the the library config screen with a green tick but never appears in the Browser screen under NAS.

Looking at the NAS Music folder via the mount that I can see in finder all of the m4a files that are on my NAS at the mount point appear in a folder structure under a folder with the name I gave the mount in the library config screen so I assume it is mounting successfully to the NAS.

I have tried to update the database via the web page but this doesn’t make a change, and now my browse screen only has entries for USB and WEBRADIO no NAS entry at all.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Have you tried these steps?
smb-cifs-shares-volumio-t1461.html

Read the whole thread and if you still have problems, post here further details.

I have read the thread as you know full well as you deleted my post to that page, I must say I was less than happy with your lack of forum etiquette

I must say that most forums are not managed by moderators with your aggressive attitude

I came looking for help and all you have done is delete my post and make less than welcoming comments about my post.

Post a quite detailed request for help in a help topic and being told that I was posting off topic is plain rude.

Please make some attempt to assist users or you will find people drifting off to other builds.

I have described a set of symptoms which I was hoping someone might recognise as a something they had seen before and solved.

If you would like me to post more information about the problem I think you should suggest some questions I can answer, it is after all a beta build I would normally expect a constructive response to someone would would like to help work out how to you this package not dismissive comments.

Ok, I didn’t connect the two posts.
Sorry for the other post, next time I will move it to a new thread myself.

This was your request:

This is what happened to me in the beginning before I found the correct options.
Which exact options have you used? you didn’t mention them and in the guide I provided several alternatives.

The library feature takes ages to be populated and also makes the appearance of the NAS mountpoint slower.
As a temporary workaround before working on the rest of your issue, let’s do this:

volumio-busy-when-entering-webui-t1405.html#p5360

Ok this is the strangest part of your problem. This should never happen.
Before doing ssh, have you tried a “ping”? let’s see if it works, maybe the IP address somehow changed?
If pi doesn’t work, try volumio/volumio as user/pass.