My homemade raspberry pi streamer

Yes but only Andre Hazes :grin:

Yes we found the LP:

1 Like

made wooden front plate for lack of nothing to do.
there will also be wooden side covers and everything sprayed in the clear coat.

1 Like

typisch gevalletje eerst denken en dan later maken :slight_smile: ik zou overgaan op een dunne plaat :slight_smile:

translated :
typical case of think first and create later. i would take a thiner plate.

You can remove the weeds from the concrete tiles in my backyard?

heb bewust de knoppen zo laten verzinken…heeft wel wat.
en was eerst van plan om het scherm er achter te zetten (ook verzonken) maar zag er niet echt mooi uit, nu steekt het zwarte iets mooier af met de rest.
je moet toch iets proberen.

translation
I deliberately let the buttons be countersunk like this .
and was first planning to put the screen behind it (also recessed) but did not look really nice, now the black stands out a bit better with the rest.
you have to try something anyway.

gniffle you got a harmony :stuck_out_tongue: i know i have a few of them incl hub :slight_smile:

yes, nice and easy thing.

Seems your translator is broken.
think first then act

do not have a hub, does such a hub still work or is it just a gimmick?

still working great i have them in both rooms living and bed room :wink: all my stuff is on it .

only downside is that Logitech stopped their Harmony product line :frowning_face:

1 Like

yess but server is still up…one of the best remotes.

2 Likes

huh, why does logitech do that every time. do they have a nice product and then it stops again, the same with the squeezebox, why don’t they build on their success.

even with there best surround sound z-5500 replaced by a weaker brother z-906 and that one is
gone too… strange thing is that they sell them still for top dollar… i bought one for 225 now they are at bol around 300 - 325 euro

Most companies either decide to go in a different direction or cost/benefits are not in line. Who knows, Bracken didn’t tell me when I called him.

sides are now on.
sanding is don, only clear coat.
my nephew is going to make a volume/rotary knob on the lathe.

1 Like

clear coat on it.
turned out a bit darker than I thought.

MPD oled on top :grinning:

2 Likes

Love those Harmony remotes, so sad they stopped selling them :cry: I bought one for everyone in my family, even my ex-wife :crazy_face:. Still use mine daily and glad that the web support is still available.

Regards,