My homemade raspberry pi streamer

@Lintbf if you look closely, there is also a khadas tone1 usb dac hidden there, if I compare this I prefer to choose the philips dac.

made some progress already.
infrared relay for the harman kardon standby board.
to avoid sd card corruption the power off is done via gpio with about 10 seconds waiting time for the relay.

meanwhile also built in a changeover switch…position center off, up on and down charging ian canada PurePi battery.

messed around a bit again.

ian canada PurePi repositioned, now shorter power supply lines, cables (I still had lying around) from pink faun. and moves the audiophonics power board down onto the bottom plate with a whisper quiet temperature controlled fan above it.

also shielded 2x power supply, whether it helps is also the question. is not quite ready yet.

and that remote board has already been put in place.

There is a big gap on the top :rofl:

well seen…any suggestions. :joy::joy::joy:

place 2 LP covers from Andre Hazes on top? (Just a suggestion) :crazy_face:

1 Like

:joy::joy: deze.

where should he get any air flow from the beer breath of andre?

I think that would break down your equipment, if you put him on it. Was thinking more like this. (including airvent)

1 Like

Ik heb er genoeg van…kan er niet meer tegen ga me vanavond bezatten🍻

neem er eentje voor mij michel :wink:

1 Like

Heb er al 3 naar binnen gesloekt :grin:

So now you start to see the magnificent, craftmanship art of my top cover, and you’ll like it :beers:

1 Like

ben bang dat die dan een krat of 3 in z’n kraag moet hebben wilt die dat gaan waarderen hoor :wink:

1 Like

Hehe, Julie denken allemaal dat het een Audio streamer is
het is gewoon een vermomde bierkoeler :crazy_face:

Proost :beers:

That will be some very small bottles…

is connected to a whopper of a beer tank via a tube at the bottom … it is out of sight. including touchscreen for all kinds of tastes.

Darn, Don’t tell me it can also play music… :rofl:

1 Like

dit zijn je voorraad condensatoren zeker michel :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bon appetit :joy::joy:

1 Like