Issues with OS 3.611

Volumio 3 Issues?

I have a primo hifi ed. Ver. 1. After updating to OS 3.601 and short time later to OS 3.611 it occurs that when on playback either using qobuz or playback youtube music the music stops playing and the system freezes. It occurs not on all music! Some music playback works fine with no issue at all and on some music the song interrupts.

The system is no more accessible and can only brought back to work with a new start.

I haven´t had these issues with the latest Version from OS 3.5xx. I have kept that in mind because I have stored some songs in my wish list and can easily compare with my former witnesses.

As I haven´t made a security backup from the latest 3.5xx version, I would suggest to implement the possibility to flash back to a stable older OS version using the UI, or to give advice how to fix this issue.

I think there is some more development to program a stable version 3.6xx. This might be in progress but will take time.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Olaf

1 Like

Hello Olaf!

Here Davide from Volumio tech support
Please to help you!

Since you are a Primo HIFI owner, you are entitled of dedicated technical support.
An email has just been sent to your address, please follow up on that for further help

Thank you!
Best
DAVIDE
VOLUMIO TECH SUPPORT

Hello Davide,

I did send you the log report. I hope you did get it? I do have a built in raspi in my octodac which is flashed too with OS 3.611. I have cross checked the issue with the built in raspi and with the primo too. Feeding the same music files to them causes the same fail. So if you want to get the other log, just let me know. So this is the reason why I think it is an issue with the OS 3.611.

Greetings Olaf

Good evening, buonasera

I have exactly the same problem with my Volumio Rivo.

Greetings
Sascha

Hello Olaf,
please follow up on the email I sent you
I didn’t get any log , sorry

Davide
VOLUMIO TECH SUPPORT

Hello Sascha,

please forward your issue details to:
support at volumio dot org

I’ll be glad to help you solving

Davide
VOLUMIO TECH SUPPORT

1 Like

Hello Davide,

here comes the link to the ticket. I have made a mistake with transferring the link. Ticket code is GDSC-2391.

Hope you did get it.
Just let me know if you did get it.

Olaf

Davide,

I have just sent part 2 @ GDSC-2392. It contains more detail from my point of view.

Olaf