Introducing Volumio Rivo Black Edition: A Labor of Love Crafted in Florence

Some of you asked, we listened…

Introducing… Volumio Rivo Black edition!

I am thrilled to share the launch of something truly special: the Volumio Rivo Black Edition. It’s not just another version of our product; it’s a labor of love that’s been in the works for a while.

It’s a testament to how we like to do things here at Volumio: we are dedicated to creating a product that not only meets but exceeds the expectations of our users. We’ve heard our user’s requests for a Volumio Rivo streamer with a sleek black front panel, and we’ve taken this feedback to heart.

So, we decided to take things up a notch and craft something truly unique.

The Rivo Black Edition isn’t just about changing colors. It’s about infusing that Italian flair right into the heart of our product. We’ve teamed up with some fellow artisans in Florence, Italy, to blend the best of traditional craftsmanship with the latest in AI and audio streaming tech.

The front panel of the Rivo Black Edition is made from upcycled black leather, giving it a very distinctive texture that’s totally one-of-a-kind. And, not only does it look awesome, but it’s also a win for sustainability, since we’ve used upcycled leather.

Our partnership with ApelleLab, a local leather workshop, has been crucial in bringing this vision to life. Together, we’ve created something that not only sounds amazing but also looks and feels incredible, and to them goes our gratitude for helping us bring this vision to life.

But here’s the deal: this is a limited edition run, folks. We’ve only got a handful of these up for grabs, so if you want to get your hands on one, now’s the time!

You can get Volumio Rivo Black Edition here: Volumio Rivo - Volumio

10 Likes

Yeah, well done!!!

Almost my peppy_template:

You should stream Motorhead’s Black Leather Jacket and retake your photo.

Beautiful piece of hardware, I prefer it over the classic one, good job :+1:

I’ve been contemplating buying the Rivo. I have a linear power supply that I use with my Wiim Pro and it will work with the Rivo.
I wasn’t crazy about the blue front plate and red button, so I never pulled the plug. Needless to say, I have just ordered the Black version. Thank you for this!
Can’t wait to integrate into my system.

@David_Linde Really looking forward to hear your impressions when you’ll receive it!

Great, but there are a lot of bugs to fix in Volumio.
I have a Rivo and it’s not perfect.

Wow, just wow!!!

I replaced my Wiim Pro with the Rivo, using a Pine Tree Audio LPS. The Rivo is a huge step up in every area. The biggest improvement is with the vocals…clearer and smoother. None of the harshness in the upper frequencies that the Wiim had.

I am using the Tidal app and all works so well. Thank you for designing this product.

I almost forgot to mention that the black face plate on this limited version is classy. Matches my other equipment.

Dear David, messages like yours truly are what makes our hard work worth!

Enjoy your Rivo! And if you like, send us some pictures of how it looks in your system :wink:

Hi David! We’re so happy you’re enjoying your Rivo could we get permission from you to post this on our social media?

You sure can!