I want to wish everyone at the Volumio team a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

I want to thank you for existing and for creating the awesome Volumio OS. I wish you success in making the OS even more perfect. Your fan, Miro

In Slovakia, I wish you a Merry and Joyful Christmas and a Happy, Successful New Year

7 Likes

Thanks,

Same to all community visitors, Team Volumio, moderators, image builders, plugin creators, supporters and Rudolf off coarse.

4 Likes

Thank you!
Have a good Christmas and a happy New year!
Enjoy these moments!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas for everyone :notes::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I also add myself to the Christmas wish list and add a particular request of mine for 2024: I would like to see Volumio more compliant with the rules of the Italian language in its web interface.

Buon Natale!

1 Like

Have a Good Christmas :confetti_ball: :evergreen_tree: and a happy New year!!

2 you 2 Celona,

And 2 the whole Crew of Volumio and Members of this Community

Especially to: @Wheaten @balbuze @Darmur @Josh2000 @2aCD @patrickkfkan @Lintbf @ashthespy @michel8166 @gvolt , gkkpch , Vennesch and all i forgot …:confetti_ball::evergreen_tree:

(Sorry, I can only mention 10 users in a post with @ )

3 Likes

Thank you @dvo !

Merry Christmas to all the members of this wonderful community!

2 Likes

thank you @dvo you too have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
also for volumio and the entire community.

2 Likes

Thank you ! Merry Christmas to you too !

1 Like

Thank you and merry christmas to you all :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Yeah…
To all the Devs, mods, anyone who helps out in these forums and all forum members
Merry Christmas to one and all and may your New Year be happy and full of joy :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks! Merry Christmas to all too~

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all visitors, members, plugin developers, moderators, community developers, Volumio Team developers and the people at the Volumio headoffice in Florence (support people, managers, marketing).

And, best wishes for good health and volumiophile experience 2024!

And while we are at it:
these guys, @2aCD and @gvolt, slowly deserve a medal for initiating and running the most popular community thread in the forum.

– Gé –

4 Likes

Thank you @Miroslav_Szalaj and all!

Enjoy this time with your family with some good music :wink:

1 Like