How to stream from Kodi to Volumio (RPi4B->RPI3B)

Hi! I have a working (premium) with an X-20 DAC (with I2S, from Suptronics) account on myvolumio, but I’m unable how to figure out how to stream audio from PC or from another Raspberry Pi 4B (with Kodi) on top only the audio from the RPi4B to the RPi3B with audio DAC that works. I tried pulseaudio and MPD without success. Can someone help me with streaming audio from a device (Linux mainly but also Windows, but mainly mainly the other RPi4B with Kodi) to Volumio as renderer? I read about it where I could, maybe I missed something. I’m using a R-Core power supply, external SSD for stored music (but I’m listening more Qobuz).
Sythetizing: I want to have more masters and Raspberry Pi3B with X-20 DAC as slave to reproduce everything it can.

Having a bit of a hard time dechipering your post, but it seems you want to send audio from several machines (Linux and Windows based) to a RaspberryPi that runs Volumio.
That way, you have all devices using the same set of speakers.
Is that correct?

If that’s correct, I have a couple of suggestions.
For Linux machines that run PulseAudio, there’s a PulseAudio DLNA output plugin. Just install it and it should show your Volumio device in the possible outputs.
I’ve used this with a Linux Mint laptop to cast the output of Clementine audioplayer straight to Volumio and it works a treat.
You should be able to find the PulseAudio DLNA plugin in your distro’s package manager.

On Windows it’s harder to do this. There used to be Stream What You Hear, but it seems that piece of software doesn’t work on Windows10/11 anymore.
I found an updated fork of it called SWYH-RS. I’ve used this to send the audio-out from a Windows10 PC to a pair of Sonos speakers. It uses DLNA protocol, so it should also work with Volumio.
It does introduce some lag, so it’s not great for watching movies.

I just tried Stream What You Hear Rust version before without problems.
“That way, you have all devices using the same set of speakers.
Is that correct?”
Yes.
There’s a solution without lag? I’m using a unified network to stream-renderer (50mbps, 13 mbps), dedicated (and from Volumio and Qobuz it works correctly).
I have Pop_OS (latest version), and I’m unable to set the correct renderer machine.
pulseaudio_dlna works with Python 2.7 (I have 3.11).
I can’t install it (without building a Python 2.7 language).
I want to stream from every machine audio to raspberry Pi3B with the DAC HAT connected to speaker.
I don’t know how to configure this type of streaming (it can include LMC).
I can’t get other output devices from Audio from System in Settings in System76-POP_OS!
The main thing that i want to do is to select as output device the RPi3B with DAC as output (audio) from Kodi settings. Do not care about Windows (maybe System76 POP_OS!)
Officially, what is attended to do is to use Volumio as Kodi audio output.

You might be able to get it to work with the most recent Debian package version of PulseAudio-DLNA. Pop_OS, Ubuntu, Raspbian, etc are all based on Debian, so you have a chance that using the Debian package will work.

See also: Replacement for pulseaudio-dlna on Ubuntu 20.04 to stream music through DLNA - Ask Ubuntu

Another option to try: Blast

Direct link to Debian’s package download page:
https://packages.debian.org/sid/all/pulseaudio-dlna/download

Thank You, I was busy, I will try in these days!