How to attach log files to a topic

Hello everyone…
I need to share log files in a “question” topic, and the upload feature does not work.
I cannot upload any file in the topic, especially txt type…
Am I missing something ?

Many thanks for the answer…
Claude

you mean this?

yes …as far as understand, sending logs to create a ticket is for virtuoso/premium subscription plans… (Volumio Help center link).
Effectively, through this link, log files can be sent, but I saw that virtuoso/premium subs. plans are mandatory (as far as I understand…)
Thanks for your support … :wink:

you’re requesting premium support on a free version or do you own Volumio hardware?

no I do not want to request any premium support, this is why I did not use the link you gave to me, because while completing the form, I saw that virtuoso/premium subscriptions were required…
Therefore I opened a topic like this one, and when I wanted to upload my logs (txt format) the upload fuction did not give access to the files, even they are txt type, no file did appear…
After trying for a while w/o success, I created this topic and asked this question: how to attach log files to a topic.

Funny …weird… as I said above, I have been trying to upload txt files w/o any sucess, and now it is working, txt files do appear in upload …
So, everything is ok…sorry for this …

no need to upload the text file, just paste the ling you get after submitting the log

they are big files like journalctl answer

ah sorry …
The log files from the link do not correspond to the problem

please just follow the guide posted in the second post and paste the link

The pi does not boot so the way to pick up log files (volumi…/dev) is not appropriate
I have been able to get logs and informations from the “dead” system (emergency mode)
and I want to share these files

I’ll open a new topic about this problem and describe what occured and what I did…
Thank you for taking into account my question…
See you…