Fresh installation of Volumio 3 on a Raspberry Pi 4 with a Hifiberry DAC breaks my network after some hours

Hi,

I installed the latest Volumio 3 on my Raspberry Pi 4 yesterday. The Pi was working fine for months with Raspi OS on it.
After initial installation, which worked fine, I only added the Spotify plugin.
I connected my USB drive with FLAC music. Volumio is connected via Wifi with a fixed IP address to a Fritz Box router (popular brand in Germany).
Everything works, I can play my music, connect to Spotify, read the Playing tracks via the API. I use the android app to manage Volumio.
After some time, between 2 to 3 hours, my network connection turns wierd. Open connections from PCs to servers in the web still work, but just a new connection to any Website will not. They time out.
That situation stays on until I switch off the Volumio. Network works fine after that.
If I turn on the volumio again the situation is the same after 2-3 hours again.

Any ideas or suggestions? I started with dynamic IP address and switched to fixed address with no result.

Power supply? Do you have another one at hand?

I have the same, rPi4_Hifiberry DAC) but seems related to GPIO. Whenever I get an error on edge detection it messes up the whole home network. Turn the rPi 4 off, network is back. This is not related to my PSU, it’s a 25W LPS, taht also runs another instance, which doesn’t show this behaviour.

I tried a different sd card with another audio software on it. It ran the whole day today with no problems.