I tested this handy hardware with Volumio x86 and Daphile and it is fantastic! Zero noise from USB port connecting with my USB-DAC.
Here is a video preview of this mini pc.
ZBOX PI320 pico-series mini PC specifications:
- SoC – Intel Atom Z3735F “Bay Trail” quad core processor @ 1.33 GHz (Burst freq up to 1.83 GHz) and Intel HD Graphics
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3L @ 1333 MHz (soldered)
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash (soldered) + “3-in-1” card reader (micro SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- Connectivity – 100M Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11n&Bluetooth 4.0 combo card BCM4330 (AP6383)
- Video Output – HDMI
- Audio Output – 3.5mm Jack Analog Stereo output, HDMI
- USB – 3x USB 2.0
- Dimensions – 115.5mm x 66mm x 19.2mm