Device list

Hi,
I have been a jolly Volumio user for two years now and am trying to get Qobuz through my device. I have paid for the Virtuoso service and see this helpful hint: Make sure your device appears in the device list on your profile page, with a play icon nearby

What if my device does not appear on my profile page? - I can can’t see a way of adding a device (I am not very good with things digital by the way so do treat me like a very young child!) - I am not sure what information I would have to enter even if given the facility to do so!

All help gratefully received.

Carl

This is very easy: go to the UI of your raspberry (usually type your IP address). Then login into myvolumio.
Once done, enter in your profile. After a couple of seconds you’ll see your device automagically appearing in the device list.

Let me know if I can help you any further

Brilliant, Thank you! When does the Qobuz icon arrive on my UI? Do I need to restart the interface or just be more patient?

C.

Go to my music and login with your qobuz credentials. After you ll see the qobuz icon

Yep That works. I notice I am signed up for a 30-day or 1 month trial. I already have a Qobuz account. Will this all resolve itself seamlessly once the free month runs out?

Thank you so much for your help. Now go and get yourself a glass of beer - it’s the weekend!

Carl