AutoDJ - Continuous Play (Volumio Plugin)

To whom it may concern,
together with Claude Code I started a Plugin originally intended for my own use.
For it has evolved over time I wanted to share it with this community in case it may be useful for other uesers.

Description:
A Volumio plugin that keeps the play queue topped up automatically: once the queue is about to run out, it appends a track by an artist similar to what’s currently playing (via the Last.fm API), matched against your local library (and automatically against Tidal too, if you have it set up as a Volumio source and the artist isn’t found locally - see “Tidal fallback” in the volumio-autodj README).

See details under Celindir69/autodj-plugin

If You find it useful, please let me know.

Hey @Celindir,

Nice job. I have one question - Readme is worded for Volumio 2 which is retired years back. Are you certain about platform target taking that package.json does not specify arch nor volumio version?

Kind Regards,

@nerd as I am using a Musical Fidelity MX Stream it has been developed to work on Volumio 2 but I have tested it under volumio 4 as well. So volumio 2 is the minimum requirement but 3 and 4 should work as well.