After update OS 3.616 lifetime features are no more accessible

Hello,

I have a primo hifi edition. Yesterday I installed the latest 3.616 OS to my primo. The update seems to bo ok but after updating I had had no sound coming either from the primo analog outputs or when using primo digital output usb connected to my dac.

I logged via UI out and logged again into my account. It shows me as a member of the superstar lifetime subscription.

But all streaming capabilities don´t show up anymore. All settings and icons in the UI are missing.

Please activate the missing capabilities again as I do stream my nearly all of my music content I listen to with volumio.

I had had an issue with interrupted music content either from qobuz or yt on version 3.601 and 3.611 a few days before but only with frequently total loss of sound, may be this correlates with the old issue?

I am uncertain about my thoughts.

And the former superstar plan does not exist anymore, so someone must have changed it into whatever!

Olaf

For Primo Hifi-edition you have support available direct from Volumio, create a ticket at this link.

Thank you wolfman74 for giving me the link,

I think Davide fixed my issue. I just did a short view to my UI and everything was again there as before. Will try and listen to it tomorrow.

Olaf