Adding albums from Tidal

How do I add albums from Tidal to the Volumio Albums section? In Tidal I’ve saved a list of albums I like, but within Volumio, I can only get to them by first navigating through the Tidal section. So far I’ve only been able to add full albums to the Playlists section as the pop up menu only gives the option to Add to Playlist, but I’m not seeing any way to add them to Albums.

Strangely, when I attempt to add playlists I’ve created in Tidal in the same manner and select “Add to Playlist” and name the new playlist, it only adds the first song to the newly created Volumio Playlist.

What am I not seeing?

Is what I’m asking about simply not possible? Isn’t that what the albums and playlists sections are for?

The ‘Albums’ section does not include albums from streaming services, only local ones and those discovered on the local network (such as NAS).

The ‘Playlists’ section also does not include those from streaming services, only those you created through Volumio.

If you play that first song in the playlist, the whole album gets added to the queue. In this sense, the album is added. But if you add multiple albums to the playlist, then playing any item other than the first will result in a different song being played. In the context of streaming services, Volumio playlists only work as intended when you are adding individual songs.

Ah, gotcha. I’ve mainly just fallen into using Volumio for The Tidal Connect feature (which seems to work flawlessly when I’m alone but bugs out when people are there wanting to hear music, of course) and I thought I might get better results if I started using the Volumio app itself.

Seems like it would be handy to have access to those playlists and albums sort of “shortcuts” within tiles on the top page. It’s not that difficult to click through the three or four more screens to get to what I want, it’s just that I don’t have much of a digital collection anymore, so streaming is what I use the most.